Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will enhance intelligence, national security, and law enforcement operations? A2I is seeking a self-motivated Software Engineer who is ready to solve some of the most challenging technical problems in a fast-paced and agile environment. Your role on our team will be to design, implement, maintain software meeting government-driven requirements to develop a mission-critical command-and-control (C2) system.
As part of our team, your role will include:
· Contributing to system-level design to optimize overall performance and reliability
· Translating designs into computer software
· Testing, debugging, and refining code to produce the required product
· Preparing program and user documentation
· Enhancing software to improve efficiency and increase functionality
· Providing full lifecycle support including end-user interaction
Minimum Education: To qualify for this role you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Master of Science (M.S.) in Information Systems.
Desired skills: It is preferred that you have experience with REST service or Web server experience and experience in service/system interconnectivity in an enterprise environment. Experience in one or more of the following are also a plus: DevOps Environments, Vue.js, SQL Server, Docker, Kubernetes.
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret (TS) clearance is required.
Allied Associates International is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.