- Extensive knowledge of VMWare vCenter, vSphere and Horizon, Windows Server, SQL Server or postgreSQL, Active Directory, and Windows Desktop
- Minimum 3 years of experience with VMware products, specifically ESXi and Horizon
- Excellent understanding of virtualization covering the areas of infrastructure and design; maintenance and administration; performance monitoring and management; security; business continuity and disaster recovery; storage management, and patching
- Analyze performance metrics, ability to pinpoint areas of concern, and recommend corrective actions in a virtual environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact comfortably and effectively with senior managers
- Experience in scripting languages, such as PowerShell, Python, Bash
- Ability to lift or move various pieces of computer equipment, (max 40 pounds)
- Experience with Cisco UCS
- MCP, MCSE, or equivalent certification(s)
- Active Security+ certification
- VM Certified Professional
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, RedHat, as well as others)
- Experience with cross domain solutions
Must have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Allied Associates International is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.