Allied Associates International is looking for a Systems Engineer with a Secret clearance to support a counterterrorism program in Chantilly, VA.
Required Skills and Experience:
· At least 2 years of experience managing, designing and implementing Enclave systems required.
· Experience managing system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
· Experience coordinating the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
· Knowledgeable in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the system development life cycle.
· Experience developing derived requirements for Information Assurance and security services
Highly Desired Skills and Experience
· BS in Systems Engineering or engineering related fields is desired.
Minimum Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance