Allied Associates International is looking for a Deputy Program Manager to support a counterterrorism program in Chantilly, VA.
Work as a deputy program manager in support of a large US Government program. Activities include tracking contract deliverables, attending and representing the team at periodic technical reviews including PMRs, CCBs, CMBs. Oversee quality aspects of the program and implementation of the program’s quality control program. Ensure Assist the program manager with preparation of program reports, tracking of program finances, and other contract compliance requirements.
- Experience with risk management, issue resolution, and problem solving.
- Knowledge of system and enterprise architectures, networks, and operations.
- Knowledge of Agile and traditional development methodologies.
- Operational experience in relevant national security, intelligence, or law enforcement is desired but not required.
- Managerial experience providing technical advice, organizing, planning, directing and managing staff to ensure goals
and objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated experience rapidly implementing innovative and effective technical solutions.
Minimum Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance